Monday 7 August 2017

Going Tropical to beat the Winter Blues!

I am having so much fun playing with these new Altenew stamps - I just can't stop!!!!

I think this one might be my favourite so far. What do you think?

I decided to leave it without a sentiment, because sometimes then I can use it for any occasion.
The stamps are from Altenew's Totally Tropical and Parrot Paradise.
Once again I used Zig CCRB Markers and Gansai Tambi Watercolours and a Gold Wink of Stellar.

The diecut frame is from Mama Elephant.

I really must be brave and try out my Daniel Smith Watercolours, which I lashed out and bought for an online class (which I still haven't completed)!!!

I'm entering the following challenges:-




3 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS with beautiful layout and colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the CAS look and your gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the balance and colors! Thanks so much for playing Altenew August Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete