Friday 20 January 2017

Hello Lovely!

I have another card to share with colours I would not usually use, but I saw that the theme this month at Fusion is AUSTRALIA DAY, so it wouldn't be very patriotic if I didn't give it a go!

I don't think I have a wattle stamp and I'd just received the delightful 'Hello Lovely' stamp set from Concord & 9th, so I couldn't resist inking it up. I don't know why I waited so long to get this stamp!!!

I stamped with Archival jet Black and then over the stop with Versamark and clear embossed. I've used my Zig CCRB Markers yet again - I love how they react differently with each type of paper. This time I used Eldorado 300gsm Hot Press (smooth) paper. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I went over the big bloom with Wink of Stellar, which gives it lots of shimmer.

I'm entering the following challenges:-
Fusion Card Challenge
Where Creativity Meets C9 

Craft Stamper Take it, Make it Challenge




11 comments:

  1. What a beauty Jenny - love the crisp clear yellow you have used on this fabulous stamp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your layout and design with the pretty yellow flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... beautiful card Jenny. LOVE the black embossing with the colourful Zig watercolouring. Stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful colouring and gorgeous card, Jenny! Perfectly patriotic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card!! This definitely makes me feel like I don't use yellow enough. I love how this looks! So glad you could put those beautiful new stamps to good use. Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these flwoers are gorgeous! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Jenny! Your card really makes a statement in the gallery... love the free watercolor look.
    Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've coloured this one - it looks so rich, reminds me of glass paint! Beautiful

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Jenny, and perfect for Australia Day! Appropriately, Scott and Lauren leave for U.K. on Australia Day - dog is en route already.
    Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous ... beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful watercoloring! I love the contrast of the clean lines on the stamp and the loose soft color of the paints!

    ReplyDelete