Monday 12 December 2016

Nativity Christmas Card

We're having a late Spring here in Melbourne, which is just perfect - I hate the heat, but it's nice to feel warm and see blue skies.

Today I decided to use a Stampendous stamp I bought a few months ago. I've never made a religious Christmas card before, but I feel this is such a beautiful and peaceful scene.



I've sponged the card with various distress inks and then spritzed with water. When dry I stamped the Nativity scene and the background text. I then coloured the halo,  added the gem for the star and matted the panel on black and white card.

I'm linking this up to Kylie's 12 Days of Christmas Card Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful scene. Your background is amazing :) Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you have created Jenny - love the nativity stamp, and the wee accents of colour.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete