Saturday 8 October 2016

Mix Media Card Challenge Reminder

A quick post from me today, just to remind you about our current challenge at the Mixed Media Card Challenge.  The theme is 'BLACK & PURPLE' and the optional element is 'TWINE'.

This was a quick and easy card. I  stamped the background using versamark and embossed with a pearl ink. Then I masked the edges and sponged various inks over the embossed area, leaving it lighter in the centre. I die cut the deer and then applied a sparkly black flocking powder, using a heat set glue. The flower is a die-cut and I sponged the edges with distress ink and added the pearl.


There are more cards from our design team over on the challenge blog and you can link up your card here.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jenny - love the purple background!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenny! I think there's a bit of a mix up with today's reminder post? Your and my cards for the October 8th post were switched with the October 15th ones? This is what my post looks like. https://honeybeelane.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/the-mixed-media-card-challenge-28-october-black-and-purple-reminder/

    ReplyDelete