Monday 16 May 2016

Casing Melissa

Hey there! 2 posts in one day and another card to be shared at a later date - I'm on a roll!!

This is a quick one because I should be making dinner.

I saw the beautiful card that Melissa of Honeybee Lane made as the CASE card for Happy Little Stampers Case the Designer Challenge and I just had to make a card myself!

Here is my card...
I used the stunning Penny Black Rose die that I just 'had to have' last year and haven't used until now!!!
The butterfly die is also from Penny Black and the background die is from Memory Box. I'm annoyed that I didn't place the rose further to the right, so I might make another card and rectify this.
The sentiment and banner die are from Concord & 9th.

Oh and here is Melissa's gorgeous card that I cased...


Thanks for the inspiration Melissa - I love the pink on black combo!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Wow! Thanks for the compliments and the BEA-U-TI-FUL and original CASE of my card! Yours is so pleasing and eye-catching. I'm glad that you used that NBUS die. :) Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and you could maybe link this up at http://4craftychicks.blogspot.de/2016/05/challenge-298-black-white.html

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny. Love your take on Melissa's design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous card Jenny - love the strong pink against the black, and the drama of the white backed die cut.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card as well...so stunning and love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning case of Melissa's card here, I love the pp of colors, glad to see you at HLS CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly elegant CASE!! I love the delicate flower image. Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers May challenge!

    ReplyDelete