Friday 8 April 2016

Hi there, I've been enjoying having the kid's on school holidays, so I've been sleeping in and have even had time to make another card! Here is a reminder about the Mixed Media Card Challenge #22 April Challenge - the theme this month is *SUNSHINE* and the optional element is *BRICKS*.

I sponged and blended distress inks and spritzed with water and perfect pearls.  I used a stencil to create the illusion of sunshine. When dry, I stamped the flourishes and white embossed. To finish I diecut the panel and matted on white and Kraft cardstock.
You have plenty of time to join in the challenge, the deadline is 25 April and you can enter here.

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jenny! LOVE the colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the sunshine stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real eye catcher Jenny - love the sunshine - the whole card reminds me of a beach scene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic design, this is such a cheerful panel and the kraft base grounds it perfectly! (I have krafty plans myself too, it's been a while since I've used it... I'm sure I've got some somewhere lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so artsy and pretty! I just love it! Your sponging is so saturated and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful! love the bold, happpy, sunshine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, Jenny, the coloring on this is superb!! But the way you did your sun rays just blew my socks off!! Pinning!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful . I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete