Thursday 5 November 2015

Testing 'Letterpress'

Hi there! Just popping in to say hi! I've been busy getting ready for a market, which is happening this weekend.

I recently bought the Lifestyle Crafts (WE R Memories) Letterpress kit and I fully expected to be disappointed - I new it wouldn't be anything like what you can get in shops, because hey, they are made with professional Letterpress machines. I've been putting off using it, because I thought it would be fiddly and take me a while to work it out. However, today I watched a couple of videos and then gave it a go and I am pleasantly surprised and look forward to having more time to play!

      I apologise for the quality of the photo. I'll give you a better look when I turn them in to cards.


2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful - looking forward to the final results.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did super with this new technique. I've seen this system advertised, but don't really know what is different from the letterpress & just plain embossing or debossing. Love the CAS look of these pretty snowflakes, and what an assembly line for holiday cards this would make. Good job! Enjoy having fun, & TFS. Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete