Wednesday 13 May 2015

More Geometrics

Well yesterday I mentioned I would have another geometric card to share for the Winnie & Walter The Gossip Column challenge #2 and here it is.

This is my masculine version! I used the same stencil as I used for the feminine car I posted yesterday, but this time I sponged a bit of distress ink, spritzed with Dylusions ink and then sprinkled some Brushos over it. It looks very organic, doesn't it? I made the sentiment with the W&W The Big, The Bold & The Happy digital file and then stamped the the 'friend' from the stamp set.


10 comments:

  1. Wow! That BG is so striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers Jenny, another geometric stunner! Love the Brushos sprinkled on, such a gorgeous effect you created! Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is absolutely stunning! Love the look from the Brushos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME. Love this design Jenny! Dylusions and brushos ... hmmm .. have to give that a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! Like looking through a glass dome down into a swimming pool. OK, a dirty swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card....love the look...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love this one too, love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your masculine version is fabulous! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the masculine version of this - great colours with an element of grunge too, awesome! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete