Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hi there! It's only 4 days before we leave for our big trip! I'm excited, but nervous too, because I've just been diagnosed with a bad cough infection (I have a chronic condition  although I've never smoked) and asthma, so I am really not looking forward to the long flight! I've been concentrating on getting my shoulder better and neglected to treat my cough! Yep! I really need a holiday!

Here is one last Christmas card so say Merry Christmas to all my blog friends.  This card is for the Craft Stamper  Make it, Take it challenge, which has a 'white stamping' theme. This made me think of one of my favourite trends - chalkboard.



The stamp is from the Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas set and the holly is fussy cut. The background paper is very old from my stash.

Actually, you may see more Christmas cards if I have time, because I have lots of unfished bits and pieces that may turn in to cards lol!



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny! Hope you have a FABULOUS time!!! PS. Altenew have a Vintage Rose video on their site today if you have time to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous chalkboard card, Jenny! Have a fabulous trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the embossed sentiment paired with the fun and festive papers! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jenny ... love the chalkboard with the red "candy-striped" background. Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful holiday and hope you're feeling better soon. Take care! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I really like the look of a chalkboard. Cool idea!
    I hope you get better soon. Have a safe and pleasant trip! :-)
    I'm so happy to be the sponsor at the Take It, Make It Challenge this month! Good luck!! :-)
    Merry Christmas!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this white stamping! Thanks for joining us at the Take It, Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card ... love the chalk board effect. Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab chalkboard card, thank you for joining us in the TIMI challenge at Craft Stamper this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love Kaisercraft stamps. Thanks for joining in the Take It Make It Challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stylish! Very cool! Thank you for joining the Take It Make It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, thank you for joining the TIMI challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete