Friday 20 June 2014

More Runway Inspired fun!

Yesterday I made this card for the Runway Inspired challenge #62 and I said it was the first in a series of three. Well this is the second card.




The birds were cut with Silhouette Cameo and then I inked and embossed with the Allison Ellis Sparkle n Soft  ( I used a hot set powder).
The sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday and I've used Memento Luxe ink. I thought about adding more bling, but decided to emboss the border instead.


PS: My house is now decorated in in blue glitter! Although it does 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, especially all that blue glittery goodness! I think there's just the right amount of bling but those embossed roses also add a touch of class! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Jenny. I know what you mean about the glitter... every time I play with glitter even I end up sparkling :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny - I love your pretty glittery birds and the touch of embossing looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the simple but elegant style!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. The touch of embossing along the bottom is just wonderful, Jenny. Are you still World Cupping after today? What should I do on Thursday when the US plays Germany?!?! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the embossed roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess this post isn't the right place, but here goes: congrats on your new DT possible mission :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the texture/dimension of your card!! The shine is awesome too! Thank you for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete