Friday 20 June 2014

More Gelliplate Play

Yesterday I had a bit of a play again with my Gelliplate. I have so much to learn - it's all about experimentation and happy accidents at the moment!

I am entering the following card in the Mixed Media DT Call Challenge.



I think I should have taken some photos, because I've just realised I can't remeber the steps I took with this. I think I rolled out the yellow, white and pink paint and took a print. Then I used the blue with a Heidi Swapp stencil* and took the first print on scrap paper , then removed the stencil and placed the first card back on for a second 'pull'.  I hope this makes sense.  I suggest anyone wanting to know more, goes to Youtube for a Gelliplate tutorial.
  I'm still on a tag kick, so I die-cut the gelliplate design with a Penny Black die.

*thanks to Joy Taylor for the great stencil - another gift from the craft retreat.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, I love the bright and flashy colors :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with all the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete