Wednesday 25 June 2014

Casing Pamela Week 3

Hello, hello! I've had a little bit of of a mojo problem this week, so I haven't completed any cards until now, although I have a lot of things in my scrap box, to be possibly used in to future projects.

This card is for  the Case Study Challenge #196 . It's Pamela's third week as Muse and we had a really fun card to case.




I've use a very old stamp from Stamp It - it's my favourite cat stamp.  I had to do a bit of fussy cutting and re-arranging, because as you can see by the photo below, the tail is actually hanging below and I wanted to have the balloon attached to it.  The stamp I used to give the grass some texture is from Christy Tomlinson. The ballon die is from Penny Black.
Looking at it now, I wish I'd added some machine stitching - but it's too late!

1 comment: