Sunday 2 March 2014

Case Study Challenge #180

I'm back today with another card for Case Study challenge.  It's the last week with Danielle Flanders as our Muse and I have been so inspired by her beautiful cards.

I decided to go for a watercolour effect by using distress markers and spritzing the images before stamping.



The bird stamp is old one - I think it might be from Pink Paislee and the music background, frame and flowers are from Kaisercraft. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp - Flower Friend.

ETA: I have just discovered that Virgina of Yes, Virginia fame has a fun new challenge and this month's theme is watercolour. I hope this technique counts.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. That frame totally finishes the card of just perfectly. The frame, the flowers finished off with the bird and splatters, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue bird with the frame, Jenny! Beautifully inspired! The subtle blue image is darling with the design! I adore the stitching, too! So glad that you link up your card for Virgina's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, Jenny! I love the little frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your watercolour bird, and that frame ... wow!

    ReplyDelete