Thursday 16 January 2014

Penny Black Sending Hugs

I'm making this post short and sweet, because it's still HOT! It's expected to get to 44C today and over 40C tomorrow. My son's cricket was supposed to start back tomorrow, but they've had to postpone due to the heat rule! Mind you, the poor tennis players are slogging it out at the Australian Open - it surely must be bad for their health!

Penny Black have a card challenge running until the end of January - the theme is 'Sending Hugs'.
I hope this sentiment fits! You can see I'm rater smitten with this butterfly stamp! This time I used pretty, feminine colours and spritzed a bit more to make it more fluid.


I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Anything Goes!

5 comments:

  1. Wha??? Fluid and insanely beautiful, Jen!! This is really stunning! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your card is gorgeous. The butterflies are to die for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies Jenny! I stayed cool today by being at work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The spritzing, those vibrant colours merging, the contrast of the black sentiment - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love the colours and splatters. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete