Sunday 18 August 2013

MFW Craving Navy and Christmas Card/SSS Monochromatic

I'm feeling very inspired by Cath's Tuesday Trigger this week, I hadn't realised how much I was Craving Navy! I'm also entering this in the Christmas Card challenge and the SSS Wednesday Challenge 'Monochromatic'.

I had this idea to use the leftover, negative piece of chipboard. I covered it with chipped sapphire distress ink and then heat embossed it with polysparkle powder.



My daughter asked me why I'm making Christmas Cards? I told her it was for a challenge and you can never start too early! My problem isn't making them, it's the writing and sending them that I struggle with!

5 comments:

  1. This is a Really Neat Card!! I really Like your design and the take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool look Jenny - love the navy & white for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the great texture on this card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Monochromatic challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete