Wednesday 20 February 2013

Case Study Challenge #128

This will have to be a quick post as I need to walk my hyper dogs before going to meet my blog friend
Cecilia Hsieh.  We bought some PTI stamps together and I'm looking forward to meeting Cecillia and getting my goodies.

This month the Muse at Case Study is the very talented Teri Anderson. Here is Teri's 2nd card for the month:-



And here is my card...

I've chosen to go with the sketch and circles. I hope you like it.
The purple butterfly is felt. This is the card I was going to enter in the City Crafter challenge, but I missed the deadline.
The design paper is Japanese paper and the plain paper is metallic, both from my local craft shop.
The crystal on the butterfly is vintage, from my Mum's stash and the black flourish is from Kaisercraft.
The flower circle has been layered with foam tape and a gem.



4 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a creation! The butterfly is just amazing! Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to finally meet you in person Jenny! Love the colours on your butterfly card!! Can't wait to see your PTI cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card - I love the colour choice and mix of patterns! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love before - I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely collage! The felt butterfly is divine!

    ReplyDelete