Friday 16 November 2012

Scrapbook Boutique/Jaygee's Nook challenges

Well it's definitely the time to get my skates on (if only my foot would get better!)  and get preparations on the go for Christmas. So I decided to make some little gifts for family as we don't buy
presents any more, but I still like to give something personal.

This is my first one, inspired by the challenges at Jaygee's Nook and Scrapbook Boutique.


I painted a small canvas with white and a touch of green lustre paint. I inked the chipboard with white ink and embossed with a pearl embossing powder. I then put glossy accents on the star and sprinkled with gold glitter.
To finish off, I added the lace around the side of the canvas.



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift idea Jenny, it turned out super. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! beautiful project........just perfect for the challenge this month at Scrapbook Boutique. Thanks for joining in the fun......Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous idea! LOVE how you added the lace around the edge!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great canvas idea for a decoration , like the way you have set the words.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and what a great gift idea - hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something a little different, I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete