Wednesday 28 November 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge RIC#24 - Elie Saab


This challenge has been running for over a year now and I have been playing along since
March. I love the inspiration I get from this challenge and seeing everyone else's interpretations.
The design team always come up with the most amazing creations.

They have just announced some new design team members and they are all awesome.

I absolutely adore the dresses in the current Runway Inspired Challenge, so feminine and
colourful, with the black adding a wow factor.


The colours reminded me of a water colour painting, so I used die inks and flicked and sprayed for the background on watercolour paper.
The sentiment is from Darkroom Door and the frame stamp is from Kaisercraft.
I them added some pearls and rhinestones for a bit of bling.
The pink peer is from American Crafts.
I'm also entering this in the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World.
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. This might be one of my favorite cards of yours! I love it!!! Colorful, random, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love those vivid splatters of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous! Love the splashes of colors! Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at Runway Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your splotches of colour and that gorgeous frame. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing..the splashes are gorgeous in those saturated colors! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being chosen as a RIC Fashoinista! I really like how you interpreted the fashion photo!

    ReplyDelete