Monday 26 November 2012

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

Well, I guess all the thanksgiving celebrations are over for everyone in USA, I hope you had a wonderful time with family and loved ones.

There is a feeling of Summer in the air here in Melbourne, the days are longer and sometimes I forget to send the kids (teens) to bed - oh well, only 2 more weeks until the holidays!

Here is my card for this week's Tuesday Trigger :-



I love the crocheted frames in the trigger photo - I recently got a magazine with a free crochet hook, so I am going to try to learn a few basics.
The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee, another freebie with a magazine.
I stamped the background kraft card with white ink , using the  Kaisercraft
woodgrain pattern stamp and then brushed it with pearl-ex powder, which gives it a real shimmer.
The pearl frames are from a discount art store. The sentiment and banner die are from Tailored Expression.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the TT, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the Trigger! Love how you used the pearls to make the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is SO pretty with the pastel colors, pearls, & woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete