Sunday 11 November 2012

Moxie Fab World - T T/Canvas,Cork & Burlap Challenge

I love the photo for this week's Tuesday Trigger and I thought it would suit this theme to use some burlap, so I'm entering this card in both  the T T and Cork/Canvas and Burlap Challenge.



























Firstly, I stamped the cream card with Kaisercraft woodgrain background, using Versamark Dazzle and then embossed it with Zing Opaque powder. Then I  used Allison Ellis Design Sparkle n Soft flocking powder for the flowers and leaves - it has a velvety feel, but sparkles  and reminds me of felt. The ribbon is bias binding, which I coloured, crushed and frayed to match the frayed burlap.  I've coloured the berries/stamens with copic marker.
The sentiment is a very old stamp from Stylish Images and I've stamped it on My Mind's Eye paper.
The brad is from Basic Grey.
I liked this photo I took on the grass, but I couldn't avoid the shadows, soI took the top photo to show
you both aspects. 

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge combo! LOVE that fab burlap (I really need to get me some of that)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on this card and your flowers are gorgeous too x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you've done the flowers and leaves - it's a great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you truly have a knack for composition. Such a vast difference in the elements, yet everything works perfectly together. I could look at this card for hours!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete