Sunday 7 October 2012

WCD - Love / Runway Inspired Challenge

Happy World Cardmaking Day everyone! It's actually Sunday in Australia, but that means
we get to celebrate twice here!

I made this card for the Moxie Fab WCD Love cards challenge  and was inspired by the Runway Inspired Challenge.


























To make this card I stamped the Hero Arts 'Flower &
Dots' background stamp with Kaisercraft yellow pigment
ink on to cream card stock and embossed with pearl embossing
powder. It gives it a lovely soft look. I then used the same ink
to colour some ceam card and then used a Hero Arts die to get the
yellow die cut. The sentiment is from My Mind's Eye and actually
matches the die cut in shape. I then punched some hearts from
MME paper and machine sewed then together for a border.
The heart embellishment is a Prima canvas die cut and I inked this with
distress ink. The pearls are from Kaisercraft. I then mounted it on the kraft
card stock.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the RI Challenge photo! Love the background stamp and the sentiment! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, and beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete