Friday 31 August 2012

Moxie Fab TT- A Pin Therein




 As soon as I saw this trigger, I knew I wanted to use my favourite
My Mind's Eye paper. The pin cushion looks good enough to eat!


I decided to set the image off to the side to make the design asymmetrical and I'm not sure if this also meets the conditions of the movement challenge, but I put the tiny
sentiment at the top.
The doillie is a nestability die, the tulle flower is from Kaisercraft and the pins are from my Mum's sewing stash. The little resin flowers are ear rings!
I'm happy with the way this worked out - hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! Perfect for the Trigger and Asymmetrical challenge - love that the resin flowers are earrings - I'll have to take another look through my daughter's jewelry collection to see if she has something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it's so soft and pretty:) Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I used the same papers too!! It was lucky that I had enough left over! Nice to see another Melbournian in Moxie Fab World!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, love this! Great that you used black with all the pastels ... really makes it stand out and just a little different. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete