Monday 16 July 2012

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

Yay! It's Tuesday Trigger
time! This week Cath has given a photo of a beautiful cushion
'Allegro con Brio'. The colours and texture are gorgeous.































The colours were  reminiscent of Summer
and I was inspired by the lines and triangles,
so I made a pinwheel (of sorts) using of all things
a Christmas tree stamp!


The stamp is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment and
brad are from Stampin up.


edited:I just added a second photo because I wasn't happy
 with the first, but the colour isn't right in this one either!


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the TT image - super creative use of the tree stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely fabulous! Love your 'Christmas Tree' pinwheel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun design! Love your take :)

    ReplyDelete