Sunday 22 July 2012

Moxie Fab World - Happy Birthday Challenge

I have just made a quick card for the Moxie Fab , Stamp It Happy Birthday challenge.
I thought this would be fun for a teenage girl card.




















Oh dear, there's no stamping on this!  Not sure if that's allowed?
Anyway the chip board and sentiment stickers are from Woollies
(discount department store) - the brand is Merci.
The black doillie tape is Christina Re and then some random ribbon
and charm from a bead shop.

By the way, yesterday I started playing around with designs for my blog and
I had a few problems, so I stopped for the moment but have lost my old layout.
The current appearance is only temporary!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete