Sunday 15 July 2012

Embellish Magazine - Tea Party Trends

The challenge this month at Embellish Magazine is to design a card,
layout or otp project based on a tea party and based on the colours in this photo.
Now I have an admission, I don't drink tea! Well not the real thing
 from a pot anyway. I do like a herbal tea or a nice chai., but what I really
love are gorgeous china teacups and I even started collecting teapots at one stage.
I have a teapot in the shape of an old fashioned bath tub and one that like
old toaster.








































I am also entering this in the LESSology Challenge #16

Bubble boy or girl. This is where I got the idea to use bubble wrap 
to stamp the background on the teapot. I found a wooden teapot decoration
 in a local stationary store,  I just had to have it.
 When this challenge came along, I decided to decorate it.
(t was originally just plain white. )
First of all I lightly sanded it and then covered the teapot with with
 some text paper, then used bubble wrap to stamp the green dots.
The script is computer generated.
I found the tags on a free scrapbooking site Miss Cutiepie.
The bird and branch are made with memory box dies  and the flowers 
are made with  Dynamics mini rose. I used some old pearls and 
rhinestones from Kaisercraft. I used a punch for the pink trim 
and some random ribbon.





9 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love the bird on there...two of my favorite things are birds and tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh....this is soooooo pretty!
    Love how stamping with bubble wrap adds texture!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree....teapots and birds....there is something about them. This is a lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling teapot!!!. LOVE the sweet colors and the pretty roses!. Thanks for playing along with Lessology! :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with US at LESSology...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet teapot! Thanks for using bubble wrap and joining our challenge at LESSology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet teapot. Thanks for using bubble wrap and joining our challenge at LESSology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suuuperr pretty projecttt!.. LOOVEE the use of bubble wrapp!.. LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete