Wednesday 20 June 2012

Another Playdate at the Cafe

I'm really loving the colour stories at the Playdate Cafe
- this week's challenge was gorgeous










I have used Kaisercraft and My Mind's Eye paper and I was very excited to use my new Memory Box dies for the birds and branch. There are so many more dies on my wish list!



And here is a picture of our cheeky little pups - they were watching me take a photo of the card
so I snapped one of them. They are always up to mischief and then fall in an exhausted heap.
I look at them curled up together and my heart melts - until I see  what they have done!
I guess I should be paying them more attention rather than making cards....















5 comments:

  1. Oh, I can understand why those dies were on your list! LOVE 'em! And your papers are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! But I have to say that those sweet pups of yours absolutely steal the show ;)! I just want to scoop them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love those dies! Cute pups too. Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Memory Box dies are so, so gorgeous, LOVE your card, very cool stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous - I love those birds:) Your dogs are so cute too x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just look at those pups!! Adorable! I love your card too, those birds look lovely in the papers you've chosen. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete