Sunday 13 May 2012

Make it Monday #65

This week in Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink, the amazing Dawn Mcvey showed us how to use left over strips of different paper and put them together to make a striking card. This is my take on the challenge:-

The rose patterned paper is Christina Re ( I think), the damask is Echo Park and then I've used random coloured card. I embossed the silver card. The ribbon trim is a sparkly gold, to match the gold detail in the rose patterned paper. I've used grey tulle ribbon and a christal flower button. The sentiment is of course from Papertrey Ink and is clear embossed and then I painted the card with twinkling H2Os. I used part of a scalloped die cut to back the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. My, you've got a beautiful card here for just putting it together with scraps! Love how that floral paper takes center stage but the other papers accent it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous papers and a lovely card. Just had a look at some of your other posts too. Gorgeous work - very elegant. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and the link to pest control!

    ReplyDelete