Friday 16 March 2012

Runway Inspired no.2

And here is my second attempt for the Runway Inspired challenge ric #7. Actually, I started this one first, then changed my mind, but thought I'd give it a second attempt. I'm quite happy with this result. The owl is obviously not original, but I tried to make it look like a pendant,(different shape to the one the girl is wearing, but that's where I go the idea)


The eyes are better in real life (tho much reflection in photo), there is a pink gem on the rhinestone, then a dot of black enamel.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks again for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the inspiration...Hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete