Monday 19 March 2012

Forever in our hearts



made this card for the City Crafter Challenge, to make something about whatever is in your heart at the moment. We have recently got 2 new puppies and I was going to make the card about them, but then I decided to make it about our Westies, who both passed away last year. I love our 2 pups, but I miss Kayleigh and Mackie every day. I'm sure time will soften the feelings of loss, they were wonderful companions.

The image is a digital freebie from SJs-  Little Musings blog, The paper is Basic Grey and the I die cut the frame. There is a heart charm hanging from the bow. The photo is take at night so the light isn't great.


Kayleigh and Mackie
RIP my babies.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. What a wonderful card. So sweet. I also just lost one of my cats. It is so hard. I miss her so much..

    Thanks so much for sharing whats in your heart with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely ... I lost my 2 dogs and they will be forever in my heart ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious, I can see why they are in your heart right now. Wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete